Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Senior BI Developer) remote/work from home
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Senior Business Intelligence Developer - remote - work from home
Senior BI Developers take a leading role with the junior members of the team, providing technical support and peer review of the work completed. They aid in the delivery of high-quality BI reporting solutions as part of the central Business Intelligence team. They also support the databases service team to ensure SQL database performance and provide internal database technology.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring production of high-quality BI reporting solutions (eg, BI reports, dashboards, financial reports) to agreed schedules and following the agreed team standards and processes
- Ensuring that agreed levels of documentation and handovers are completed to enable the support and continued development of BI solutions
- Liaising with the business personnel to review, refine and document business requirements
- Support the continuous improvement of BI technical environments to ensure required service levels are met and known service issues are resolved
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with other team members to enable continued skills development
- Supporting with deployment and release management, pipeline control and data pipelines
The successful candidate will have a good mix of the following experience:
- T-SQL Development (MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012)
- MS Integration Services (SSIS) including development of full DW ETL Solutions
- MS Analysis Services (SSAS) for complex cube reporting solutions
- MS Reporting Services (SSRS) including development of complex reports
- Kimball Dimensional Modelling Methodology
In return you will receive an extremely competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and a great working environment although this role can be based mostly from home.
The business is currently trailing different patterns of home and office working to determine optimum working arrangements for the future. During the trial period the classification of this role is Home Fixed. Typically, this has entailed five days per week working from home, with occasional travel to the office as agreed with the line manager per week.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.