Service Level Manager - Belgium
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Manage the day-to-day service level management activities, making sure the service levels are in line with the SLAs and OLAs.
* Act as the SPOC to business stakeholders.
* Collaborate amongst squads within other teams/squads to follow up proactively on open items with regards to Quality gate, Release and Change mgmt.
* Build up and maintain relationships with customers by means of regular performance meetings.
* Proactively take care escalations relating to the service provided.
* Analyse, interpret, and compile for a complete solution to be elaborated.
* Other tasks assigned as per priority
Experience in a complex ICT environment
Experience with Incident & Problem management, ITSM tool, ITIL processes, release and change coordination.
Attitudes/Behaviour (must have):
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written), diplomatic negotiation skills and a strong dose of persuasiveness are a must
* Analytical, assertive, and strongly customer- and solution-oriented
* Strong organizational and documentation skills
* Able to work independently and prioritize
* Advanced reporting and presentation skills
* Advanced knowledge, both written and spoken, English(must) and/or Dutch/French (good to have)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.