Linux System Engineer - Dutch speaking
Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by ComTech Europe Limited
BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Speaking Dutch fluently.
- (very) good understanding of English, both spoken & written
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You are assertive, convincing and diplomatic at the same time.
- You have strong organizational and self-management skills. You love taking ownership and you have a high level of autonomy
- You also have strong communication skills, both for interacting with your colleagues and with your internal customers/stakeholders
- You are well acquainted with online collaboration tooling & according mindset
The job of a TAM engineer is very diverse, spreading across a wide array of technical skills/expertise. We don't expect all engineers to master all below aspects in depth (from the start), but as a team we support each other and continuously evolve our individual skills through peer-learning.
In this case we look for someone who have absolute knowledge about Linux.
- Windows Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- UAC scheduling
- Connect:Direct and UDM