IT Business Analyst
Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by Actalent
We have this great new opportunity for you to be working with one of our top Pharma clients as an IT Business Analyst.
As an IT Business Analyst (BA) you will be responsible for scoping, planning and supporting the successful implementation of technology solutions by providing business analysis, best practice research, detailed requirements, user stories definition and user acceptance facilitation. In addition you will be required to work closely with Business Users, Product Owners, Product Managers, IT Business Partners and IT Architects to develop a conceptual architecture for these solutions.
What you will be working on:
- Actively engage with the Product Owner, IT Business Partner, Product Manager and Subject Matter Experts to drive requirements analysis and determine priority and business value
- Translate business strategy into Informatics context and work with IT Product Managers, IT Business Partners and IT Architects to develop enhancement proposals and roadmaps that support the strategy.
- Collaborate with business and informatics stakeholders to identify business needs, lead the business case development for new initiatives including high level solution options and resource estimates.
- On the basis of identified business needs be responsible for establishing fit-for-purpose user requirements and any related documentation as required by Computerized System Validation (CSV), agile frameworks or Project Management Methodology
- Work with project teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements such as GxP, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), Health Level 7 (HL7)as well as internal policies and processes
- Contribute to all areas of system implementation including but not limited to vendor interaction, system configuration, change control, qualification, deployment and training
The Ideal Candidate
- Has Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biostats, or other related field
- Has domain knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, Pharma Development or Life Science industry
- Has prior GxP and Quality Management System related experience with CAPA, Change Control, Investigation Management, Document Management, Validation and Training
- Has experience working in agile environments and exhibits a mindset in the approach to:
- Enable a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice
- Ensure the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed.
- Has extensive experience with large projects (large number of stakeholders, multi locations/global footprint, complex enterprise solutions)
- Has experience leading business analysis activities in multiple projects/programs: fully accountable for BA approach and plan, BA deliverables,
ability to influence Project Management and other stakeholders, making decisions on behalf of business
Please get in touch to find out more.
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aerotek. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.