Senior Java Software Engineer - Azure - API SDK - Hybrid
Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by Tiro Partners
An innovative financial services company is currently for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join a new project team developing an API SDK for their enterprise services and software systems.
The successful Senior Java Software Engineer will form a team developing of an API SDK for easier, more efficient and more standardised API development across various software projects.
To summarise, we are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with the following skills:
- Solid Java and Spring Boot experience
- Strong experience working with APIs
- Strong knowledge of developing and building API SDKs
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus/ELK and clear knowledge about observability
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Performance testing tools like Gatling
- Ideally have knowledge of Azure pipelines
- Knowledge of security tools like BURP Suite
- Experience of BDD/TDD & testing tools
- Junit, Mockito, SpyMock, Wiremock, Cucumber, Selenium
This will be a 5 month initial contract with extension highly likely.
Java Software Engineer - Backend Engineer - Java - Spring boot - API Development - 100% Remote - Outside IR35