Senior Java Engineer
Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
Java | Ruby on Rails | Architecture | Databases | TDD | Permanent | Senior | Amsterdam | €115,000
Have you always wanted to contribute to climate change? Here is your chance to do so.
I am looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build a sustainable platform for one of the fastest-growing companies that allow stakeholders to receive data to improve ESG performance and reduce the carbon footprint on the planet and help stakeholders to transit to a sustainable future.
Sounds exciting, right?
Curious to know how you will contribute to climate change?
- You will be looking for the best abstraction and refactoring opportunity.
- Use domain modelling and use it daily
- Write tests
- You are an absolute team player and performance-driven.
As a Senior Software Engineer, what do you bring to the table?
- Hands-on experience with Java (Ruby/Ruby on Rails will be considered a plus)
- Familiar with Databases
- Experience with TDD
- Strong architecture skills (monolithic, event-driven, or microservices architecture)
There are bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with any OOP languages.
- Familiar with NoSQL databases
What do we offer in return?
- Competitive salary up to €115,000 annually.
- 25 annual holidays.
- €2500 budget for your personal development
- Flexibility to work remote
- Free lunch and snacks in the office
- Support candidates who are currently on HSM visa.
If you picture yourself working in a diverse environment with a passionate team, then do not hesitate to send your CV at (see below) or click the "Apply Now" button.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.