SAP Project and Support Specialist
Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by Experis AG
SAP Project & Support Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a candidate who has a high level of service orientation with relevant experience in Pharma Manufacturing processes as well as the ability to communicate effectively with business and IT in English and German. We expect a high degree of initiative/motivation, self-organisation and willingness to learn. In addition, very good experience in PP-PI (SAP module) is required.
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 18 months from start
- Extension: possible
- Place of work: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: first 6 months on site, then 2 days HO/week possible
Duties & Responsibilities:
- SAP ERP expertise and consulting for the business departments in the area of production, packaging and production planning: definition of system and process optimisations.
- SAP ERP Incident & Change Management (analysis, specification, testing, training).
- Coordination/information/support of SAP key users from the business departments in the area of responsibility.
- Main contact person for SAP IT Support as well as for the Regional User Community.
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners from other SAP support areas, Business Process Manager, regional SAP IT Support and global projects.
- Participate in local and/or global projects as SME and system consultant for the support areas.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science field or in supply chain management
- 5+ years of project experience as well as experience in operational support in the area of SAP ECC - MM & PP-PI modules
- Very good experience in Pharma Manufacturing - Planning/Production Execution processes
- GMP experience
- Business fluent in German and English (min. Level B2)
- Team player, motivated, independent, resilient, open, adaptive, committed, and resilient personality with excellent communication skills
- Very good analytical, conceptual, and organisational skills with a strong customer orientation and service mindset
- Understanding of processes and E2E mindset
Nice to haves:
- Experience in SAP APO PP-DS and/or OMP would be an advantage.
- Experience in MES systems and eWM advantageous
- Experience in SAP customising and ABAP programming advantageous
- Knowledge in Middle Layer (TIBCO) advantageous
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva.