Workplace Test Coordinator
Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We can only hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in implementing their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the insurance industry we are currently looking for a Workplace Test Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months (with possible extension)
Location: Zurich (WFH is possible)
- Ensure migration of endpoint applications from SCCM to Intune
- Define endpoint application test concept and test plans
- Coordinate application testing activities with application owner/SME (Subject Matter Expert), eWP team and global/supplier teams
- Manage application remediation activities driven by application SME
- Ensure testing progress tracking, sign-off documentation, and reporting
- Ensure application transition management and hand-over to operations
- 3 to 4 years of experience in testing and transitioning services within an Electronic Workplace environment including stakeholder communication, progress, and sign-off tracking
- Proven experience in application testing and test management of Microsoft Windows client packages
- Proven experience in the development of testing approaches and prioritization to ensure the right work is being done, at the right time, in the right way
- English fluently writing and speaking
- Good technical and analytical skills and a service-oriented mind-set
- German language skills are good to have
- Experience working as part of Agile teams
- Good knowledge using collaborative tools like O365, ADO, Confluence etc.