Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Hybrid)
- Experience in development and implementation of CyberArk, Privileged Identity Management Solution.
- Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
- Oracle Internet Directory
- Sun Directory Server
- Active Directory
- Tivoli Directory Server
- CA Directory
- Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
- Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
- Experience in working with the Network devices like Firewalls, Routers, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
Certifications: Certification in Cyber ark will be preferred.
I have limited interview slots available, if you are interested in this opportunity please send me your up to date CV.