Site Manager - nuclear power plant (m/w/d) Sweden
Posted on Jul 15, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Dusseldorf
We are looking for a Site Manager - nuclear power plant (m/w/d) for our energy client
Start: ASAP/August 2022
Location: Barsebeck Sweden
Project description: Pre-Scope Work Package 6 (pre-scope WP6):
The purpose of the project is to dismantle, sort and pack the components and materials, starting in Barsebäck B1 from end of August 2021 and continue in Barsebäck B2 from 1st June 2022. These materials are mostly disturbing edges for Work Package 5 (WP5), dismantling of Bio shield, the concrete shielding which surrounds the RPV. That is the reason why it is called pre-scope WP6.
The shown masses were taken from the offer phase and can differ from reality. The material is going to be dismantled from bottom to top.
Task (performed independently):
- Provide professional consultancy regarding the Planning, scheduling and follow-up of all activities on site within the respective work package
- Steering in order to achieve the requested quality and keeping the HSE demands at and around the working places
- Issue and follow up and pick up all necessary work permits within the respective Work Package
- Technically lead, steer and organizationally monitor the sub-contractors
- Monitor compliance with safety regulation at workplaces
- Initiate and update risk analyses for all site works/activities within the respective WP
- Prepare and/or coordinate preparation of required documents to get approval to initiate work permits and get them approved
- Monitoring and status reporting of the planned and executed site works/activities for the respective WP (incl. completion dates) to the client - based on the information coming from the sub-supplier. This includes checking the provided information for correctness.
- Harmonize activities with other Work Package Leaders where possible
Client provides all necessary information, access to the systems and requirements in advance.
Must Have for Site Supervisor: Valid Radiation Safety Investigation;
Nuclear Plant Knowledge (Consultant must have worked in a nuclear power plant)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.