Posted on Jul 14, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Architect vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Interfacing with lead system engineers and other partners to determine the solution and system needs to be realized in software
- Identifying technical conflicting goals among stakeholders as well as elaborating and fostering trade-off decisions
- Generating the highest level of software requirements and architecture elements, understanding the Legacy architecture to ensure new developed architecture complies
- Performing cost-benefit analyses to determine the best methods or approaches for meeting the software requirements
- Generating a set of acceptance test requirements, also defining and supporting simulated test environment to enable early integration points
- 3+ years of experience as a software architect with industry experience in engineering a mechatronic system
- Expertise in regulated environments such as medical device industry would be a plus
- University Degree in a mechatronic related field, like mechatronic engineering or software engineering or in a related field
- Certified Software Architecture such as SEI certificate or iSAQB certificate is necessary
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18995
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.