IT Project Manager (Permanent Position) Brussels (4/5 remote)
Posted on Jul 14, 2022 by TALENT - IT
Can't wait to make an impact on the world? You're not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Let's talk about you
- Do you have subject matter expertise in Information Technology project management, cybersecurity and software development?
- Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex business issues for diverse clients?
Work you'll do:
In this role, you will drive the design, implementation and management of corporate Cybersecurity and software projects. As a project manager you will be required to do the following:
- Create full scale Project plans.
- Define and Plan projects' scope.
- Develop, execute and manage comprehensive project plans.
- Track project deliverables.
- Manage, mitigate, and report project risks and issues to senior management.
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, executing, reporting and managing security projects within Belgium. In this role, you will collaborate with the Belgian entities, (North South Europe) and multiple stakeholders to ensure that all projects are delivered within scope, budget and time. You will need to bring a pragmatic approach, as well as a keen understanding of the project management process, to support the timely delivery of projects.
You will be part of and directly report to the IT PMO.
What you'll be part of-our culture:
We expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines to serve our organization. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to develop in a supportive environment.
We supports its talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
Our Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
- You have proven experience with IT project management and SSDLC;
- You have experience working with agile, Waterfall, hybrid methods and tools;
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project (Excel, Access, Word, Visio etc.);
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills;
- Experience in process design, documentation and maintenance;
- Demonstrated success working with all levels of an organisation
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to work within a virtual team, where team members could be located in different geographies
- Strong Technical Understanding
Education and experience:
- Educated to degree level in an applicable subject
- At least 5 years of IT project management experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Security
- English fluency required
- Prince II, PMP or any relevant project management certification