Manager of Identity Access & Control
Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Manager of Identity Access & Control. This manager will manage over a team of 3 people. They will focus on privilege management governance and they will be using technologies like CyberArk and Hashicorp, AWS, PAM, etc.
- Plan and execute the related work streams for the information security strategy for Company's privilege management with a risk management mindset and focus
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure appropriate solution design and architecture, project planning, schedule, and delivery
- Manage global privilege management projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams at Company & Company global subsidiaries, enterprise security, technology, portfolio management, legal, privacy, corporate functions, and suppliers/vendors.
- Develop governance, monitoring metrics, reporting and dashboards for teams and senior management to show measured progress and risk mitigation from services delivered
- Provide coaching, guidance, and consultancy on security projects to ensure an overall fit with architecture direction.
- Engage and coordinate with stakeholders and provide cyber security briefings, status updates to various audiences, including technical and executive leadership teams
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in related field preferred
- Strong understanding of privilege management including processes and technology solutions that address gaps and issues
- Experienced in project and program management for technology and/or security related projects
- Hands-on and management experience in leading and implementing security projects and process improvement and development, security governance along with experiences in identity and access management and enterprise-wide transformation projects
- Good knowledge/understanding of managing a Public Key Infrastructure and Certificate Lifecycle Management.
- Assist with SoX audits and handling of internal and external audit requests
- 4 years' experience leading a cross functional Information Security team.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in information security and risk management required. Solid understanding of IT processes and framework and experience working in IT.