Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by EMV Capital Ltd
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Central London with some remote working available
EMV Capital Ltd (EMVC) is a London-based award-winning VC investment company, focused on the industrials, sustainability and healthcare sectors, with investments in the UK and internationally. EMVC is a subsidiary of AIM-listed NetScientific PLC, a life sciences and sustainability technology investment and commercialisation group that leverages trans-Atlantic relationships and global opportunities.
Summary of Role
EMVC are recruiting for a commercially minded Marketing Executive to support with the growth of the business and its plans for the future. This is a varied role, supporting the team with day-to-day activities and campaigns and will offer great exposure to a wide range of responsibilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for the transformation of the digital marketing channels and drive awareness and engagement across all digital channels.
The responsibility will also include limited digital marketing support for the parent company NetScientific with occasional support for our portfolio companies without dedicated digital media resource, to help them setup systems and initial light-touch support
This is a fast-paced, high-performance role. The candidate will be a fast-learner and self-manage - while working collectively with our team to draw out content and plan content management.
- Working closely with the Senior Management team to develop the Marketing plan
- Develop a strategic digital marketing plan to drive consistent traffic to company websites
- Support in the execution of marketing campaigns, including implementation, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Working cross functionally within the organisation, building effective relationships with marketing partners
- Lead with the writing and publishing of content to social media platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Develop and create relevant content
- Proactively manage various social media channels
- Quantify the impact of digital and social media, and monitor on a regular basis
- Ensure the company website content is up to date, accurate, monitor website analytics and drive improvement
- Lead setup of SEO campaigns, and SEO improvements
- Create, edit and schedule email marketing campaigns
- Lead Generation activities
- Mailing list management
- Review brand message and ensure consistency across website, social media, advertising and campaigns.
- Provide monthly reports on the marketing performance versus key marketing KPI s
- Event Management including webinars and conferences
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant areas
- Experience of working in a similar role within financial services, technology or Venture Capital industry
- Advanced in Microsoft Office/Office 360: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook,
- Experience with website content management systems, preferably WordPress
- CRM systems experience (preferably Salesforce)
- An understanding of digital trends and the importance of social media for commercial needs.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter) and experience with social media management tools
- Analytical by nature and a natural problem solver you will have strong commercial acumen.
- Can do attitude; if something needs to happen, you find a way.
- A confident written and oral communicator with an ability to present creative ideas and/or strategies