Digital Brand Strategist
Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by Green Park Content
About Green Park
We are a fast-growing, global performance-led content agency who deliver SEO, Content and Tech solutions that help brands connect with their audiences and grow. Our purpose as a business is to create meaningful connections that impact people s lives. When people search they have a need - it can be they are looking for inspiration or ideas, it can also be they are looking for help, support and guidance. Either way, our role is to connect them to brilliant, engaging content on behalf of the brands we work for. Those brands are typically major global brands of large CPG organisations such as Unilever, Reckitt, Campari, Danone and others. Our business operates out of three hubs - EMEA based in London, APAC based in Singapore, Latam based on Sao Paolo.
As we start to play a more significant role in shaping the marketing and brand strategy for our clients, we are expanding our strategy team, led by our Chief Strategy Officer, an ex-Unilever VP. Hence the creation of this role.
Purpose of the job
- Play a significant role in building up the strategic offer of Green Park as a revenue stream
- Provide strategic analysis, ideas, inspiration and recommendations to clients on their digital strategy both in pre-sales and paid projects.
What you ll do
- Together with the CSO, shape and develop the Strategic services that Green Park offer, building out the necessary tools, frameworks and materials.
- Actively market and sell those services both within existing clients and new through linkedin and marketing channels
- Engage in client sales presentations
- Undertake paid project work for clients - across defining Digital strategy for brands, new brand strategy for Content hubs, defining Digital Channel strategy, Competitive analysis, Digital innovation & E-commerce.
- This will involve situation analysis of current digital performance, primary and secondary research into brands and markets to analyse strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, creation of strategic recommendations, selling and influencing those recommendations into client organisations.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years working experience working in digital strategy/planning or digital consulting. Likely to be someone who has gained a strong foundation in digital strategy but wants to be in a more entrepreneurial, creative organization where you can shape the future more than in a big company.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels across paid, owned and earned. Able to see their relative strengths and weaknesses and take a measured, holistic view on the role of each when it comes to a brand s specific challenges.
- Consumer insight-driven with strong analytical skills but also brings creative ideas and inspiration on how to do things differently to maximise performance in digital channels. Proactively spotting opportunities for brands to leverage.
- You have an instinctive understanding of brands and how they are crafted and have the core marketing thinking skills that enable you to instinctively identify brand strengths, weaknesses and opportunity areas vs competitors.
- Understand the value of data and how 1,2 and 3P data should be harnessed to maximise business value
- Great at collaborating & building support from others, able to successful manage senior client stakeholders and run group workshop sessions.
- You have a natural curiosity, are a great listener and know how to prepare and ask targeted questions that help get to the bottom of client briefs and needs