Social Media & Content Co-Ordinator
Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by Cave Direct Ltd
Social media & content Co-ordinator
About Cave Direct, Beer Merchants & Beer Merchants Tap
Cave Direct is a family-owned importer and wholesale distributor who deliver speciality and craft beer to the on and off-trade directly throughout the whole of the UK. For over 40 years we have specialised in Belgian and German beer, along with some of the leaders of the modern craft beer world from the UK, US and Scandinavia. We now have 4 branches throughout the UK, Kent, Manchester, Bristol & Newcastle. In addition to Cave Direct our B2B business we also have Beer Merchants which is our direct to your door B2C online shop and a few years ago we created our first venue in Hackney Wick, Beer Merchants Tap where this role will be based.
Overview of Role
Cave Direct Ltd are more than just a specialist beer distrobutor, we also work with our brands to build them within the market
This means we need to build our digital content to support our trade customers, our breweries and speak direct to the consumer. We are looking for someone confident on all platforms, who can build and run social media campaigns and who has design experience.
This is a full-time role based out of Beer Merchants Tap, Hackney Wick, although we can be flexible with some remote working. We want our three brands to be leading the conversation online as much as we do in person. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building interactive content that we can be proud of. This includes managing the brand s social media platforms, developing email marketing and newsletter campaigns.
• Interacting with our team to create and execute exciting and relevant marketing content, campaigns, and collaborations across a variety of platforms to grow brand awareness to drive e-commerce and retail sales.
• Managing, creating & curating content for Cave Direct and supporting the team with design work for events, including posters, flyers, social images etc
• Manage all social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Manage all SEO and incoming contact
• Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Monitor and report on performance and how this influences sales
• Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within Cave Direct
• Ensuring all events at Beer Merchants Tap are well organised and promoted
• Proven experience in managing multiple social media profiles on multiple channels
• Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas
• Proficient in Adobe suite
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• A clear understanding of trends and the ability to respond to customers needs
• Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Preferred but not essential, knowledge of the craft beer world, our breweries and bars we work with
• The ability to work with both our B2B / B2C requirements
You will be required to travel with this role with some evenings and weekends when events or trips are taking place.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.