Paid Social Media Manager
Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by the tree
the tree is a multi-award-winning social first digital marketing agency that helps progressive brands reach real world outcomes.
We're known above all for our strong family culture. Our team is made up of a vibrant array of creative, sociable and forward-thinking people, with more than a few mad hatters thrown in there - one thing's for sure, you'll never be bored!
Happiness is important to us and along with monthly events and outings we offer flexible working to enhance your work-life balance. We're here for your future growth too - we want to help you accelerate your personal and professional progression throughout your time at the tree.
We're looking for a proactive, passionate, and commercially minded Paid Social Media Manager who is all about expanding possibilities, improving performance, and optimising channels across a plethora of exciting corporate and consumer clients.
Responsibilities and duties
- Create cross channel PPC, paid and social strategy plans across a mixture of corporate and consumer brands
- Own the paid offering for the tree and contribute to client strategies assisting on new business pitches and onboarding of new clients
- Work across our in-house teams, such as studio and social media, providing them with tight briefs and educating them with digital advertising data and analysis
- Define and maintain audience and data approaches, providing ongoing strategic recommendations and optimisation
- Setup tracking and reporting to provide clients with depth of insight and performance results
- Implement, run, and optimise paid media campaigns, including search, display and paid social strategies for multiple clients
- Own the response to client brief, ensuring that we can develop approaches that demonstrate media expertise alongside adhering to client objectives, budgets, and deadlines
- Deliver insight led reports to clients to assist in evolving the media approach, providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity
- Conduct inventory research, competitive landscape analysis and opportunity analysis
- Provide SEO recommendations and guide clients through SEO
- Stay abreast of Paid Media platform updates, trends, and best-in-class Paid Media campaigns
- 3+ years experience in planning and implementing paid media campaigns
- Proven track record of hitting client KPI goals and ROI targets
- Strong expertise in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ad Words, Microsoft Ads and other relevant SEM tools
- Develop excellent relationships with clients, through an in-depth understanding of the digital landscape along with good understanding of their businesses, challenges they face
- Ability to discuss a clear point of view on trends and opportunities for upcoming client campaigns
- Experience using research tools to inform media plans (e.g TGI, Facebook IQ, Google Trends)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and you are always ready to adapt. You are comfortable with juggling multiple projects and can prioritise them based on business needs
Staff happiness is as important as client happiness, which is why we re always coming up with inventive new ways to boost staff morale and lift the overall company culture. Here s a little of what you can expect:
What we offer:
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- +1 day annual leave for each year at the business
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility on working from home
- Monthly classpass membership (£25 pcm)
- Kudos reward scheme
- Monthly staff social events
- Yearly Christmas or summer party
- Monthly masterclass sessions with external speakers
- Monthly creative forums
- Up to 5% commission on any successful new business introductions
- We borrow dogs!