Manager Identity and Access Management (REMOTE)
Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by Request Technology
Manager Identity and Access Management (Remote)
Salary: $150k-$180k + 15% Bonus
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Primarily remote with some travel to office
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
A prestigious Fortune 500 company is seeking a Manager of Identity and Access Management that will manage 3 people with a focus on privilege management security and governance. Ideal candidates will have experience with CyberArk, HashiCorp, AWS, PAM, Global Privilege Management and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Master's or specialization in Information Security/Risk Management preferred
- 4 years' experience leading a cross functional Information Security team.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in information security and risk management required. Solid understanding of IT processes and framework and experience working in IT.
- Strong understanding of privilege management including processes and technology solutions that address gaps and issues
- Experienced in project and program management for technology and/or security related projects
- Hands-on and management experience in leading and implementing security projects and process improvement and development, security governance along with experiences in identity and access management and enterprise-wide transformation projects
- Good knowledge/understanding of managing a Public Key Infrastructure and Certificate Lifecycle Management.
- Assist with SOX audits and handling of internal and external audit requests
- Preferred - CyberArk, HashiCorp, AWS, PAM, Global Privilege Management and Public Key Infrastructure
- Plan and execute the related workstreams for the information security strategy for privilege management with a risk management mindset and focus
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure appropriate solution design and architecture, project planning, schedule, and delivery
- Manage global privilege management projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams at company's global subsidiaries, enterprise security, technology, portfolio management, legal, privacy, corporate functions, and suppliers/vendors.
- Develop governance, monitoring metrics, reporting and dashboards for teams and senior management to show measured progress and risk mitigation from services delivered
- Provide coaching, guidance, and consultancy on security projects to ensure an overall fit with architecture direction.
- Engage and coordinate with stakeholders and provide cyber security briefings, status updates to various audiences, including technical and executive leadership teams
- Supervise, manage, and lead technical and business cyber security staff and project team