Network Operations Manager
Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
NETWORK OPERATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for an individual who has the technical background to guide/mentor a team of junior and senior level network engineers in processing service-requests in a timely manner and engaging in troubleshooting events. The Network Operations Manager is a hands-on Management candidate that has a proven track record of managing a staff of 10-15 engineers with a broad range of skills supporting networking technologies. The Network Operations Manager will have broad experience with Cisco, Arista, F5 Networks, Palo Alto, ISE/DNAC, CyberArk, Infoblox/IPAM and packet-capture technologies. The qualified manager has been experience with leading a 24x7x365 team supporting production and non-production environments and knows how to successfully work with peer organizations to troubleshoot related to the network and supporting services, and familiar with organizing and leading troubleshooting calls during escalation events. The ideal candidate also has extensive experience in working with Internal Audits and controls, has a background in ITIL processes and documentation requirements.
- Network Management experience leading a staff of 10-15 engineers with progressively increasing responsibilities, supporting on-call rotations and escalations when required by the business.
- Cisco/Arista network configuration experience
- F5 Networks load-balancer/GTM, Palo-Alto/Fortinet Firewall configuration and/or management experience
- Infoblox/IPAM experience
- Service Now, WorkDay, Peoplesoft, SAP, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Jira - SaaS experience
- ITIL documentation and control experience in a financial industry a huge plus
- Experience with Network Management tools/software: Gigamon, Spectrum, Riverbed/NetIM, Wireshark/packet-captures - experience with a variety of platforms and reporting capabilities