Cisco Network Services Manager
Posted on Jul 13, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Role can be 75% Remote, 25% Onsite, must be local*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Network Services Manager with Cisco, and preferably Palo Alto experience. Candidate will be responsible for the security, performance, and reliability of the IT network infrastructure. The Network Services Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments, as well as the IT department, to ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner and provide customer service excellence on a consistent basis.
The Network Services Manager is a hands-on position which is actively involved in day-to-day activities, makes recommendations to enhance performance, develops upgrade plans, implements new technologies, provides advanced troubleshooting of issues, and evaluates new technologies and alignment with the business requirements.
The Network Services Manager will also be responsible for mentoring, coaching, and enforcing HR policies and procedures to ensure the Network team members maintain uniform standards in production and processes across the separate facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience may be considered
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Minimum 3-5 years advanced hands-on networking experience
- Proven ability to perform advanced troubleshooting in a complex network environment
- Commitment to issue resolution in a 24x7x365 organization
- Expert knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP required
- Experience with load balancing technology and global load balancing preferred
- Cisco routing and switching experience required
- Cisco Data Center switching (Nexus, ACI) experience preferred
- Cisco wireless experience preferred
- Cisco ISE experience preferred
- Firewall experience with either Cisco or Palo Alto required
- Healthcare setting experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Certification preferred