Lead Software Architect
Posted on Jul 11, 2022 by Apache Associates
A leading blockchain and telecom technology company are looking for a Lead Software Architect to join their rapidly expanding team. Working closely with the CTO, and together with the Software Program Manager and the VP of Engineering, you will ensure that the implementation of the chain moves forward at a quick pace.
Your duties will include refining and clarifying the technical architecture to the different teams and squads. You will be responsible for ensuring the perfect implementation of our mission and vision.
- Fully remote
- Competitive salaries
- Change the World
To succeed as a Senior Software Architect, you should have a personality and work ethic aiming for excellence. Extensive experience in senior technical roles and profound knowledge of the related technologies are critical requirements. Collaboration and communication skills are critical as we work in small agile (Scrum) teams that are 100% remote. The working hours will require to have a 4-hour overlap from 9:00 to 18:00 CET.
This role is the appropriate fit for you if you have excellent attention to detail. You will need to understand, analyse, and communicate effectively to the different teams complex architectures in small incremental iterations.
Your aim will be to help the teams to be focused on their developments, coordinating their releases and hence keeping the whole system evolving as one.
Software Architect responsibilities:
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with the business strategy.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
- Together with the VP of Engineering and Team Leads, coordinate and communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the CTO and the executive team.
Software Architect requirements:
- Five+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Previous experiences as Senior Software Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of the Blockchain or the Telecommunications industries.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Native English speaker or near-native level.
- Knowledgeable in agile development frameworks and software engineering best practices.
- Empathetic but assertive personality.
Salary £125,000 - £160,000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Please note: We are advertising this role on behalf of our client, who will be in direct contact with you if your application is successful.