Python Engineer unlocking data value
Posted on Jul 11, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
This is an opportunity to join one of the most intelligent companies in the world with 75% of employees coming from a high level academic background from the top 5% of universities worldwide. The rest of the significant work force are made up of Engineers who have come from some of the very best tech orientated businesses or are simply outstanding developers. They are a pure IT driven business that currently employ over 70 technical people and make a huge impact within the Data world.
They work on innovative long term complex projects conducted for a handful of the biggest companies around the world. You would be building robust and scalable solutions with a real impact. Taking complete ownership of you work designing end to end solutions that can integrate my clients models into their customers businesses. Being in control of the code and process you are personally responsible for the whole engineering project cycle. From high level system design, prototyping, software development and data integration. You will work to connect the worlds of IT and data science. You would work closely with clients to understand their infrastructure and technical set ups to be able to improve products and bring continuous value and turn data into decisions.
The main language is Python, however knowledge of other languages is a plus to them as they like the versatile approach.
They may be a 'consultancy' but certainly a consultancy with a difference and they are looking for the people like you to join them. So much so, without knowing your salary, I can guarantee they can competitive.
You would bring
- Expert level knowledge of Python
- Able to write code that is clean, effective and production ready
- Knowledge and familiarity with data structures
- Knowledge and familiarity with cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge and familiarity with storage systems
- Able to effectively work as part of a team that can be both technical and/or non-technical
- Able to effectively work independently
- Ability to understand how technical decisions will impact the end user/result
- Ability to learn continuously and grow professionally
- Able to speak fluent English
Nice to bring
- Knowledge of Front End technologies, frameworks and concepts/tools are a plus
- Willingness and flexibility to travel for business purposes in a COVID-19 free world
- Able to speak German is a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.