Senior Product Owner
Posted on Jul 11, 2022 by Xcede
Senior Product Owner
Contract - 6 months
Anderlecht, Brussels - 1 day a week on-site!
*ENGLISH & DUTCH SPEAKING*
This role is working for a Health Care/Medical Insurance company and they require a Senior Product Owner to join their team on an initial 6 months basis.
Xcede are looking for a Senior Product owner to join our clients growing squad to start a contingency mission on an initial 6-month period, to help join the digital age. This will be linking the business to their IT function through information exchange between technical teams in an Agile way.
This role requires the ability to support their Medical Care Business Unit by supporting and managing the Health Insurance funds. This Unit works closely with various teams in an agile framework and they are accountable for the analysis, development and testing of all applications, linked to the core business.
- Set up and conduct a Road Map of delivery
- Manage risks and issues related to delivery
- Reporting on the budgets
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Prioritise the backlog prior to each sprint.
- Host and assist the Scrum Master with sprint review meetings and sprint planning meetings
- Implementation of all business domains as well as the features and requirements of the end-users.
- Ameliorate customer journey by linking technology and innovation into the customer experience, solution defined.
- Ensuring all of the end user's needs are translated to the development teams in the correct way to assure successful solution delivery.
- Quality assurance - making sure the implementation of the functionalities is tested and running by design according to the end customer needs.
- Follow-up on delivery, implementation and other functionalities through Product Pack Log Management.
- Assist the Scrum teams/Squads defining priorities of the business' needs
- Prioritise the resources and capabilities of the teams and the projects that bring the most added value to the organisation and its stakeholders.
- Make sure to keep full control of the above-mentioned responsibilities at all time
Technical profile requirements:
- 5 years' experience in a Product Owner role in an application development or JAVA environment.
- Expert knowledge of technical Systems Integration is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Agile methods, preferably as Product Owner or Scrum Master (ex: Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe)
- Expert knowledge of XML, JIRA is a nice to have
- Previous experience of JAVA architecture is a plus
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!