Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 10, 2022 by Resource Solutions - Yazaki
About the job
Would you like to advance your career while contributing to a greener tomorrow? Our client within the automotive industry is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
Our client is a global leader in research, innovation and development of automotive power and data solutions. He has a long history of strategic and stable growth and operations across 45 countries. This family-owned business supplies the world's most beloved automotive brands while focusing on promotion of recycling and efficient use of resources.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to develop your skills in a positive and international working environment where the culture of operational excellence is aligned with the responsibility of a better future, you should not wait any longer!
What will your job be about?
- Take part of the team developing the SW for next generation of hybrid and electric cars;
- Design and develop platforms and/or applications for body electronics and instrument cluster products;
- Work as a member in an collocated team;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products.
- Use and contribute to improve the company SW development process that follow ASPICE, ISO26262 (Functional Safety) and ISO/SAE 21434 (Cybersecurity) standards.
What will you bring with you?
- Working experience in C or C++;
- Proficient with Embedded C development and microcontrollers;
- Knowledge AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN, FR is a plus;
- Knowledge of software build process, compilers (familiar with build systems like cmake, waf, );
- Knowledge of change and configuration management systems (familiar with MKS/IMS/PTC, GIT, SVN);
- Advantage to have Matlab and Symulink know-how;
- Familiar with specifics of Embedded software development is a plus;
- English fluent.
- Flexible working hours.
- Permanent contract with relocation package for non-Timisoara Residents (if not working remotely);
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses based on performance;
- Private medical insurance
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;