IT Helpdesk Support
Posted on Jul 10, 2022 by Subfero
This role involves supporting Microsoft 365 business customers with technical issues related to their account whilst also providing exceptional customer service. This can range from simple issues that can be resolved quickly, to complex troubleshooting and hybrid migrations. This is a highly technical role which involves providing technical support for the whole infrastructure of Microsoft 365.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for candidates with exceptional customer service skills, who have a passion for IT. You could have just completed a tech related qualification and be looking for your first role within the IT industry. Or might be someone who is great with people, has superb customer service experience, but also, a passion for IT and perhaps has built their own PC in their spare time.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. We provide a comprehensive 8 week training program for all candidates, so you will be full equipped with everything you need to know to excel in this role.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
Please Note: this role is office based. You must live in a commutable distance to Aztec West, Bristol.
Hybrid working is offered when candidates have passed probation.
You will be required to work either a morning shift (5am-1pm or 6am-2pm) or an afternoon shift (2pm-10pm).
- The management and progression of any cases assigned to you.
- Providing an excellent customer service experience while acting in a professional and understanding manner when liaising with customers on the phone or via email.
- Taking an agreed number of new customer tickets per day
- Using your initiative to research and knowledge share with colleagues to resolve complex technical issues for your customers
- Agreeing and adhering to call backs with customers to follow up on their technical problem
- Managing a busy workload of new tickets and existing case while hitting agreed KPI's
Why Work At Subfero:
At Subfero we pride ourselves on being an excellent place to work and we really value our employees and their wellbeing. We offer extensive benefits for our employees which include the following:
- 22 Days Annual Leave + 1 extra day for length of service up to a maximum of 25 days (1 day accrued per year and this will be added onto the following years entitlement).
- A paid day off on your birthday! (Or, as near to this date as possible and depending on business needs).
- Company Pension Scheme (if you pay a minimum 5% and we will pay in an additional 3%).
- Comprehensive training programme.
- Free Premium Gym membership at the Aztec West Hotel and Spa
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit in the office
- The option to join a private healthcare scheme.
- A fun and collaborative working environment!
- The opportunity for hybrid working once passed probation