Mobile Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 10, 2022 by Yolk Recruitment
Mobile Software Engineer - BRIGHTON or CARDIFF - Up to £60,000 per annum - Flexible Working - React Native - Great, New Tech Company!
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Mobile Software Engineer to join our client in Brighton to work on their mobile applications.
The right candidate will have extensive experience in testing, building and releasing applications through the App Store and the Google Play Store. This including using Building Platforms such as EAS or AppCenter. You will be involved in unpacking client requirements and then making decisions about how best to implement new ideas.
- For the right candidate we are not expecting to have experience or knowledge in all of these key areas.
- But ideally you should have experience of the Front and Backend technologies listed below or equivalents and a desire to learn the components in our client's tech stack.
- Mobile/Web application design and architecture
- Git and collaborative development workflow
- Transating designs into UI Workflows and screens (HTML, CSS)
- Experience of releasing to the App Stores, Testing platforms (TestFlight, EAS or similar)
- Unit testing /react-native
- Experience in native app development useful (eg Android Studio, Xcode, Java, Swift or C++)
- A competitive salary
- A chance to join a growing company and help drive our client's growth
- 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) - plus paid bank holidays
- Flexible working hours - inside core office hours
- Encouragement and support to take part in Brighton's or Cardiff's creative and digital communities
- A great working location
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Regular training and conference opportunities - in-house and external