PeopleSoft Developer, Project Costing - REMOTE - initial 25 days - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Jul 9, 2022 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "remote PeopleSoft Developer for "Project Costing" module in PeopleSoft FIN to start a 25-day contract (extensions possible). Our client is a world-famous international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV! START: ASAP (June, desired), 100% REMOTE is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment.
- Augment the data available in the drop-down lists within the configuration
- Add new Activities, also stored in configuration
- Update one of the existing templates - this requires an assessment of impact of changes and whether a new templates if required. If the latter, then an assessment of the data migration work should be included.
- Creation of new templates for 2 new sources
- Validation of any code updates/additions in terms of module compatibility
- System testing
- Support for UAT, including ticket management, bug fixing, estimates of any change requests
Qualification and experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least seven years of professional work experience in PeopleSoft development.
- Experience of developing customized solutions to integrate with standard functionality in PeopleSoft.
- Experience of both designing and executing technical solutions from business requirements.
- Experience of being lead technical resource on a PeopleSoft project.
- Ability to document technical projects.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.X and exposure to PeopleSoft Financials
- Experience with People Tools 8.5x
- Functional knowledge of the Project Costing module
- Experience of implementing solutions in Project Costing module
- Expert knowledge of PeopleCode, including application packages
- Experience of approval workflow - creating new complex workflows
- Experience of designing integration broker messages and component interfaces
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae (in DOC-format) shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.