Oracle E-Business Financials Consultant - R12
Posted on Jul 9, 2022 by Eolas Recruitment
Oracle E-business Financials Consultant - R12
My client is looking for an Oracle Financials analyst with strong functional knowledge and will join an existing systems and technology team. They must have proven experience working with R12 Oracle Financials E-business suite. This will be a remote working role and the contract will be for 18 months while the client migrates to Workday.
Responsibilities will include day to day support of the application. In this role you will be part of an established team to progress new project work. Experience is required in the following modules: GL, AP, I-expense, CM, AR, FA and PO.
- Analyse business needs and deliver solutions
- Provide support in terms of research and problem solving
- Participate in design, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
- Support set-up and configuration of Oracle Financials
- Create comprehensive unit test plans and test cases and be able to work under pressure and react to changing user requirements
- Ensures that customer and company information is kept secure in line with the acceptable use policy and other published security policies, standards and best practice
- Liaises with external clients in respect of requirements gathering and analysis
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience supporting R12 Oracle EBS
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle EBS concepts, business modules and integrations
- Strong problem solving and business process design skills, with the ability to configure Oracle modules with emphasis on Payables, Receivables & General Ledger
- Workday Financials experience nice to have as we are doing a global Workday migration
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.