Posted on Jul 9, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
We are currently representing an award winning energy solutions company who are now looking to boost their QA/Test department by bringing on an experienced engineer in their team.
The company provides intelligent energy management solutions for the residential sector through an Internet of things platform that connect different electrical equipment such as PV plants and batteries into a virtual power plant. Which is based on future proof technology and now has the same life expectancy as a physical real life power plant really paving the way for clean energy for the mass market.
Currently they are one of the biggest Real Time smart grids in the world.
They are looking for:
- System Engineer with M.Sc. or experienced B.Sc. Electronics, Automation, or IT Engineering with prior professional training in practical Electronics
- 5 years of professional experience in Quality Assurance of Distributed (IoT) Systems
- SQL query know-how and Python programming is a must
- Knowledge in Test Management and Test Automation through all levels: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Requirement Acceptance
- Experience developing, building and maintaining hybrid (hardware/software) testing landscapes and staging environments
- Experience with wireless communication systems
- Deep understanding of writing test plans and automate their execution
- Basic understanding of BE, Embedded and FS Software Architecture
- Organized and systematic work approach
They are offering a number of great incentives with this position. Numerous team events and holidays, flexible working hours to accommodate your personal life. This also excludes train commute time counted as working time in the case you go to work via the train. BBQ parties in the summer, and chocolate fondue parties in the winter. They love being together as a team and create a culture that everybody knows everyone and a team united.
They are offering a salary of CH120,000 plus a CH10K yearly bonus plus more.
If you are interested please apply and one of our team will call to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, please contact.