SME/Project Manager - Audit & Regulatory
Posted on Jul 9, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SME/Project Manager vacancy requiring profound Audit & Regulatory knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Conducting quality assurance of measures for improving governance, processes and controls as well as operational efficiency
- Coordinating and supporting implementation of measures imposed by Internal Audit or regulators and establishing reports in relation to such measures
- Providing support in responding to regulatory queries and requests from Internal Audit
- Advising and supporting senior management on regulatory and audit topics
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in Trust Management, FLDS, Compliance and Risk Management
- An academic degree in law, economics, business administration or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience as an SME in audit, regulatory, compliance or risk and control environment in the financial sector with solid PM experience
- Understanding of audit issues, regulatory requirements, risk and control matters in the financial sector
- Strong analytical skills along with an ability to see the bigger picture
Your soft skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inclination to take on responsibility paired with an attitude to get to the bottom of things
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.