Software Engineer C#/.NET
Posted on Jul 9, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
We're looking for a Software Engineer C#/.NET to work for our client.
They are one of their fields leading suppliers who develop and produce products of the highest quality and maximum reliability.
They are looking for an individual with a proactive, quality-conscious and competent personality to join their expanding team.
- The conception and implementation of the framework for packaging systems with focus on the graphical user interface
- The responsibility for all development phases, starting with conception, implementation, maintenance and support
- The optimization and adaptation to the needs of different customers
- Supporting the test and support team
- Experience of the area of ware house management systems and peripheral devices
- A degree in electrical engineering or computer science at HF/FH level
- Very good knowledge in programming with C#/.NET
- Knowledge of PackML and OPC UA (this is desirable)
- Very good German and English language skills
- You are passionate for software development and hold yourself to high standards
- You are structured and independent in your way of working
- You'll also receive flexible working hours with the possibility of a home office with the role
- An interesting, varied and versatile company
- Allow independent and self-initiated work for their employees
- Facilitate a cooperative working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer C#/.NET in Bern - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.