SAP FI Swedish Localisation Consultant
Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
RED, on behalf of a leading global SAP implementation partner, are currently searching for an experienced FI Consultant with Swedish localisation.
Role: FI Consultant with Swedish localisationStart: ASAP
- Cover the Rollout necessity to implement Retail services in SE:
- Experienced FI consultant with familiarity with Retail topics on S/4
- Fiscal localization reporting and customizing
- Stock transfer between international branches;
- Fixed Assets Management;
- Banking Integration;
- Retail sales and distribution processing;
- Store reconciliation
- Integration with multiple systems
- Multichannel processes for Sweden (integration with E-commerce, cross channel processes (sale on the web return in the store, sale in store deliver to home, etc.), simplified returns process)
Retail knowledge is a must, retail processes are (in different grade) involved in the solution and stores are an important part of the new services.
- The person will work together with other colleagues but will have to work himself/herself to gain the full knowledge of the processes, the support of the other team members will always be anyway available.
- The person will have to work close also with the customer IT people so needs to have a sound competence and goods mood so to build a partnership with the customer as this could be a long term engagement.
- Project will be done on S/4 so a good knowledge of this SAP version is needed. All solutions integrate different systems (EWM, E-commerce, etc .), a good understanding of integration flow with external systems is needed.
- Ability to work also on custom solution, to write functional analysis and to properly interact with the development team in case of custom development are needed.
- Activities will be managed on-premise (mandatory the presence onsite during discovery workshops with business) and remotely depending on the project stage.
If this is of interest then please send across an up-to-date CV along with a good time for a confidential phone call.
If you are busy, but you know of someone who may be interested, then please feel free to forward this on, and if they are successful you will receive a referral fee!