Back-end Developer (Senior Consultant)
Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Trust In Soda
Backend Developer (Senior Consultant)
Duration: 6 months (extension likely)
Pay: Market Rate
Trust in Soda have partnered with one of our Global consulting clients who are looking for a Senior Back End consultant to join them ASAP, on a freelance basis. Our client is growing, and they are looking to expand their engineering team. We're looking for an experienced web developer with strong background in Back End technologies.
What you will do:
- Develop business-critical and complex web or mobile solutions that perform flawlessly across all platforms.
- Solve unique and challenging technical problems to support our clients.
- Work closely with the rest of the Digital team on UI/UX, accessibility and business aspects of the project.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a couple of years in length.
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to clients and non-technical team members.
- Maintain a high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and be able to pick the right one to solve client's problem.
What you will need:
- Experience in working efficiently with team members and clients across different location and time zones.
- Experience with Back End libraries and frameworks with exposure/experience with Adobe AEM
- Expertise in software architecture, fluency with software design patterns, understanding of TDD, experience with DDD.
- Understanding of secure software development, experience with working on solutions with high security standards. Awareness of security pitfalls in web and mobile app development.
- Understanding of development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding of DevOps and experience with DevOps tooling.
- Understanding of technologies that power the Internet, experience in server management and Scripting in one of the Shell languages.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, skills, and domains of knowledge to be efficient across different clients and industries.