Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Associate Consultant to join their team in Sweden.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Perform the source testing with all Operating System once executables are downloaded.
- Fill Packaging Request Form (PRF) as per the requirement of the application and raise the request for packaging after validating from L3.
- Perform the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) depending of the application deployed platform and get it verified by L3.
- Coordinate with the Business users to get pilot testing done.
- After go-ahead from the Business users and initial UAT results, get the application deployed to production environment.
- Keep track on the compliance of deployed applications provided by the deployment teams and also need to be shared with required stakeholders.
- Handling operational or productional issues in form of incidents.
- Responsible to create/update SOPs, Runbooks and other support documents in a timely manner.
- Always need to keep track on the application license policy and always need to raise an alarm if license expires.
What you need:
- Hands on experience on Agile way of working.
- Hands on experience on all ITSM tools.
- Hands on experience on all Operating System and Application Testing.L3
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!