Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Square One Resources
Job Title: BI Developer
Location: Malta (St Julian's), Sweden (Malmo) or Remotely in UK
Start Date: 25/07/2022
Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled BI Developer to join their team.
- Implementing Business Intelligence solutions by developing and maintaining reports and dashboards as per business owner's requirements using SQL and Tableau.
- Developing work flows to automate reporting processes and to build interactive processes that let stakeholders configure report parameters.
- Acting as a Business Intelligence subject matter expert by supporting colleagues in the creation of visualisations, along with the use and interpretation of data.
- Training end users and write documentation on the use of data tools, with the aim of helping end users become self-sufficient.
- Liaising with the Data Warehouse team to develop and implement Business Intelligence strategies and processes to ensure data accuracy and reliability.
- Assisting the data analysts with delivery of larger complex projects.
- Handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining and supporting our reporting platforms.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in business intelligence, building visualisations/dashboards based upon large data sets and/or experience working with complex queries.
- Strong knowledge of SQL for reporting.
- Experience in using visualisation tools such as Tableau or similar.
- Be willing to undergo any training and certifications, whether locally or abroad, if so, directed by the Company
- Ability to communicate data and technical ideas in writing and verbally, to both team members and non-technical colleagues.
- Knowledge of programming, ideally Python or the willingness to learn.
Nice to Have Skills/Experience
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
Experience within the iGaming industry
Have a basic understanding of data warehousing and ETL concepts.
Knowledge of the use of web APIs, web scraping, data cleaning and writing simple ETL scripts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.