Graduate Project Coordinator
Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by ezyVet
Woof woof!! (That's dog for hello from us here at ezyVet!)
Are you looking for the perfect graduate role to really sink you teeth into? Something challenging, get to travel all across the USA, grow your career while making an impactful difference on the veterinary industry
We provide the premium cloud-based practice management software solution to veterinary businesses around the world.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for hungry and driven individuals graduates to join our Frisco team as Project Coordinators.
So what is a Project Coordinator? They are teachers and savvy problem solvers, who help enhance the quality of animal health care within clinics.
What do we do?
- Travel across North America to onboard ezyVet software at Vet practices, clinics & hospitals - full disclosure there is a lot of travel, around 50% all across the USA
- Training veterinary professionals on how to master our software so help improve the workflows at their clinics and make their businesses more efficient
- Deliver high impact training webinars that add value and successfully educate on boarding ezyVet customers.
- Manage an assortment of projects all at different stages without breaking a sweat - you're super organized and confident in your ability to manage humans through significant change.
What you will need to succeed:
- We're looking for hardworking, passionate, tech savvy and confident individuals looking to make a difference in the Veterinary field.
- You'll need to be adept at working in fast passed environments, great at time management with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude, a sense of humor and coolness under pressure and there will be pressure.
- Full, clean current driver's license (you may be required to drive depending on where customers are based).
- Personal credit card or ability to finance occasional expenses - for example, occasionally you may have to pay a deposit for a rental car being the driver and claim the expense back through our policy paid back weekly.
- Current passport with no restrictions to travel internationally.
- Dallas based or willing to relocate on your own accord to Dallas as this role is office based (in normal circumstances) when not travelling.
What we offer:
- Starting Base Salary 42k
- Commission scheme increasing with tenure
- Per Diem, 23 days PTO, Medical & 401K contribution - Generous company subsidy
- Domestic & potential for international travel - We Uber, Airbnb and fly the most comfortable but cost effective way where ever possible. Hotels and rental cars are used from time to time where it makes sense
- Commitment to train you in software implementation and develop an epic career path beyond the clinic
- An awesome open plan office space right by the Star
- iPhone + plan for personal use as well
- The latest HP Laptops & related kit
Are your feathers ruffling yet? If you're keen to fly in our direction, we'd love to hear from you!
It's pretty exhilarating up here in the cloud, but it would be even better if you joined the flock
We're a fast growing Vet software company on a mission to make a difference to the animal health industry. We set up shop in Frisco, Dallas Texas back in 2018 with the an ambitious vision to build an amazing team of Implementation Specialists to on-board our rapidly growing North American customer base. Fast forward to present day and thanks to those pioneering over achievers we're in a great position to continue growing our team.
ezyVet powered by IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply
ezyVet powered by IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.