Service Desk/Help Desk
Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
SENIOR SERVICE DESK ANALYST - CONTRACT
LOCATION: Franklin Park, IL - onsite
Duration: 2-4 months
SELLING POINTS: This is to replace someone on sick leave for 2-4 months. End user administration Laptop refresh PC5 Windows 10 SCCM Client side outlook 24x7 mobile device tablets ITIL in the office in Franklin Park 5 days/week
The Senior Service Desk Analyst supports the IT Service Desk, Printers, Desktops, Laptops and Workstation infrastructure. The Senior Service Desk Analyst will also be responsible for the administration and support along with security functions on all end user systems. Supports and maintains end user related technologies and Back End systems.
- Installs, configures and maintains end user technology systems for business units within the company. Configures the systems, hardware and software to meet business needs, oversees the deployment and provides end-user support and maintenance. Provisioning of new user workstations and necessary accounts. Handles moderately complex end user issues and problems and escalates more complex issues to higher level resources.
- Provides professional support for end users of personal computers, the associated hardware, software and peripherals. Acts as both level 1 and 2 ServiceDesk resource for troubleshooting and diagnosing software, operating system, hardware and end user connectivity errors. Acts in alignment with defined SLAs for incident management and resolution.
- Develops and maintains documentation related to the end user systems, workstations and provide training as needed to the end user customer base or cross training within IT.
- Support of mobility devices including phones, tablets and mobile devices used in a business and manufacturing environment. Management of mobile device management systems. Support of mobility devices including phones, tablets and mobile devices used in a business and manufacturing environment.
- Consults with end-users to assess individual or departmental requirements; selects, acquires, installs, configures, supports and maintains personal computing devices and peripherals in a business and manufacturing environment.
- Position requires five years hands on experience supporting Microsoft technologies in an end user environment, software, mobile device management platforms(intune) and desktop as a service (AVD).
- Position requires detailed technical administrative experience with hardware, software, patches and fixes.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong ability of troubleshooting, outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented and willing to be on call (24x7x365) as part of a rotation if needed.
- Candidate should be certified in ITIL Foundations or have working knowledge in an enterprise environment, including ticket management systems and incident management processes.