Senior Technology Security Integration Risk Lead
Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are not able to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Technology Security Integration Risk Lead. Candidate will provide visible coordination, leadership, and responsibility for IS and Security projects, processes, and programs by understanding the scope of work, resource needs and complexity of the program to ensure a cohesive security solution. Candidate will have technical experience with multiple Security Technologies such as Web Application Firewall, Firewall, Forensics, Security Assessments, Multi-Factor Authentication, SSL, IPS/IDS, Legal Hold Processes, Anti-Virus, Advanced Threat Protection, PIM, Federation Services, Directory Services, Access Governance, SANS CSC, NIST and other industry Security standards/frameworks.
- Development of risk management program
- Industry leading process and procedures.
- Integration and coordination across other critical areas of the business including privacy and governance.
- Evolution of security risk register tooling and processes.
- Risk management expertise
- Oversight of all security risk management activities.
- End to end life cycle of security risk.
- Project and program level management of risk remediation initiatives.
- Support for road mapping and prioritization of security solutions.
- Advanced Communication
- Tracking and reporting of risks to meet business needs.
- Leadership of security remediation activities across a broad range of teams including technical and non-technical groups.
- Engagement with leadership and executives to communicate about security risk, drive action and expand awareness.
- Coordinate the logistics of the activities between the Information Security teams and other groups by creating detailed integrated cross functional delivery plans for projects within the program or BAU activities, which will feed the program.
- Ensure the quality of end products by elevating security architecture opportunities and concerns throughout the project life cycle by identifying and communicating high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area.
- Identify and communicate risks (IS, application, technical) associated with component or application implementation by providing a deep knowledge of multiple information security and information technology domains to enable cross functional representation to drive results.
- Resolve technical issues that arise during project life cycle or BAU activities.
- Provides leadership with project updates.
- Develop and presents executive summaries of technical deliverables, risks and decisions to management and program leadership.
- Collaborates with the project manager, leads the infrastructure or application project team in the creation of work plan to deliver and deploy the solution into production ("Cutover Plan").
- Identify programs to grow and promote security Integration leads from within the technology organization.
- Assist leader in defining staffing plans and recruiting to achieve goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training, education, and/or experience.
- Minimum 6 year's progressively responsible and relevant work experience.
- Experience with delivering complex projects or programs that required strong influence of peers.
- Technical experience with multiple Security Technologies such as Web Application Firewall, Firewall, Forensics, Security Assessments, Multi-Factor Authentication, SSL, IPS/IDS, Legal Hold Processes, Anti-Virus, Advanced Threat Protection, PIM, Federation Services, Directory Services, Access Governance, SANS CSC, NIST and other industry Security standards/frameworks.
- Knowledge of the overall system technology and business operating models and underlying technical architecture.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles.
- Strategic IT Planning and integration planning skills.