Java Developer Contract
Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Request Technology
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Java Developer Contractor. This is a 6 month long contract to hire position. This position is onsite in Alpharetta, GA. This Java developer will work on both Legacy and modern applications. The Legacy applications will be Java 8, Oracle, and Weblogic. The Modern applications will be Java 11, Spring Boot, and Rest API.
- Provide production support for enrollment files processing troubleshooting, review logs, review/update configuration, respond to business queries, make minor modifications to handle different situations as necessary
- Develop in Java/MDB, JSF platforms to support new business requirements and partners be able to work on multiple requirements at the same time; make sound technical design and implementation decisions, based on scenarios and prior experience
- Handle non-Java code like PL/SQL, XSLT, XQueries, work with various teams to support testing and troubleshooting of the operations
- Work with the Business Analyst to review and implement new changes in the software, Clarify questions, Incorporate many changes required to support interactions with the business
- Work with the technical team members to perform design/code reviews, follow change control processes to take quality code to production
- Be disciplined about maintaining source code control and versioning; adhere to strict process to check-in/checkout, regardless of the dynamic nature of the environment
- Work in Agile development methodology
- Required Expertise & Experience in Core Java & J2EE
- Required Experience in Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Message Driven Beans (MDB)
- Required Writing & Maintaining complicated SQL queries, Stored Proc, Triggers etc
- Preferred Experience in SOAP based Spring-ws (web services) creation and maintenance
- Preferred Experience in Java Server Faces (JSF) and/or Oracle ADF
- Preferred Experience in Healthcare Enrollment side of business
- Strong Experience working with XML, XSD, XQuery, XSLT, XPath SOAP,WSDL
- Strong Experience with developing & maintaining large volume file based processing, high volume data loads
- Experience in JBoss Application Server
- Strong experience with Java and Springboot.
- Strong experience with Maven.
- Strong experience with MSQL and Oracle.