Ansible Script Developer
Posted on Jul 8, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Ansible/Script Developer. This role will develop and maintain company applications using Ansible, Java, C#, Python, etc. They will work with UI/UX interface, CI/CD, HTML/CSS, and working with automated testing configuration management.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Creating a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrating data from various Back End services and databases.
- Working with Organizational Change and Deployment teams to promote changes into production environment.
- Automating the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) process for our applications
- Develop automated testing for our applications
- Documenting Requirements, Architecture, & Design for the various applications.
- Documenting and working with end users to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Weekly Rotational on Call duty to provide L2/L3 support for our applications - minimal
- Incident Management for disruption of any of our services
- Learn how to collaborate with those technologies to automate aforementioned processes
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant IT experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Core Development Technologies such as Ansible, Java, C#, Perl, and Python
- Experience with RESTful interfaces
- Familiarity with Web User Interface Design and User Experience (UI/UX)
- Familiarity with Relational databases including working with SQL and Stored Procedures
- Working knowledge of Source Control, Automated Testing, Configuration Management, and Change Management