Credit Risk Analyst
Posted on Jul 7, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for talents who are enthusiastic about developing themselves into an all-round specialist in the credit risk domain. Are you curious what is in for you? Scroll down to learn more about the exciting opportunity!
What are you going to do?
- You will be immersed in the credit risk field and you are going to take various responsibilities with a focus on the CRD/CRR framework.
- Analyse regulatory requirements, policies and standards
- Draft and define detailed requirements based on your analysis
- Being liaison with implementation colleagues (who works on the business and/or IT side)
- Prepare and promote workshops focusing on the risk and compliance
- Be the liaison between model design and implementation
An ideal profile would be:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance/Economics/Mathematics or relevant fields.
- Experience in working or interning in the financial services companies
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong passion for growing and learning
- Excellent communication (writing and speaking) skills in English
- Affinity with the credit risk domain (RWA requirements, CRR/CRD framwork, or risk management)
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.