Privileged Access Management - CyberArk Engineer
Posted on Jul 7, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Privileged Access Management - CyberArk Engineering
3 DAYS REMOTE, 2 DAYS ON (HYBRID)
SELLING POINTS: CyberArk PAM Engineer PSM AWS 5 plus years they like certifications
This position is responsible for driving key Privileged Account Management priorities including CyberArk and Hashi Vault implementations, integrations, and remediation activities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Manage Privileged Session Management project rollout to include requirements gathering, architecture, design, and implementation.
- Integrate PSM solution with Servers, services, and applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise across CyberArk scope to stakeholders
- Provide cross functional leadership to help drive adoption and understanding across the enterprise.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Extensive knowledge in CyberArk and PSM functionality, administration, and architecture.
- Ability to manage multiple intricate projects with strict deadlines while maintaining best in class work.
- Ability to functionally serve as a primary point of contact across multiple teams within the organization and to lead program delivery requirements.
- Proven team player will be working primarily with other staff members, on both long-term projects and rapid response under tight deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication, analytical, judgment and collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both formal and informal review settings with all levels of management.
- Ability to work with local and remote IT staff/management, vendors and consultants.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong organization skills.
- 5+ Years CyberArk experience at the engineering level
- 2+ Years Cloud Services Implementation (AWS)
- Deep technical knowledge of CyberArk components, functionality, and requirements
- 2+ Years implementing and integration of PSM across a variety of applications, services, and systems
- Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ Years Privileged Account Management Experience utilizing current methodologies
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related security field
- 5+ Years experience working directly with CyberArk
Certificates or Licenses:
- Certification in at least one or more of the following:
- AWS Solutions Architect or relevant experience
- CyberArk Defender and Sentry
- DevOps Security or related