Senior Technical Delivery Lead
Posted on Jul 7, 2022 by Request Technology
Senior Technical Delivery Lead
Location: Hybrid role in the following city/state
Frisco, TX, Alpharetta, GA, Omaha, NE, Coral Springs, FL, Dublin, OH, Berkeley Heights, NJ
Hagerstown, MD, Wilmington, DE, Dallas, TX
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
A prestigious company is seeking a Senior Technical Delivery Lead that will support all technology for the payment processing technology. This candidate will be the liaison between the customer and developers and must be technical in Java automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of related IT experience
- Hands on experience in Systems Architecture/Application Integrations/Application Support/Application Deployments.
- Demonstrable experience with Software Configuration Managements and DEVOPS tools (GIT, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Hands on experience in UNIX & Shell Scripting.
- Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
- Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
- Solid experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking, and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
- Experience with Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, AWS (highly recommended)
- Experience with Mobile Payments (highly recommended)
- Providing support for the efficient resolution of IT infrastructure related incidents, service requests and update service desk management systems accordingly.
- Responding to application support customer concerns which involve solving technical issues and resolving data/configuration issues
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to resolve client support escalations
- Build/Maintain documentation for operational procedures as required
- Providing after-hours and on-call support for client service delivery
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to review software improvements and provide design feedback
- Collaborating with peers on complex projects as required (eg, data center modifications, build-out for DR sites.)
- Serve as a liaison between infrastructure operations and the vendors to address performance issues or problem analysis and see them through to resolution
- Coordinating performance analysis, recommendations, and improvements within the hosting infrastructure
- Translate Business/Technical requirements into High level and Low-Level Design documents.
- Determining and detailing complex software or system functional specifications.
- Collecting requirements in close cooperation with Product and other non-technical staff
- Reviewing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.