SharePoint Office 365 Developer
Posted on Jul 7, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a SharePoint Office 365 Developer. Candidate will be part of the Collaboration team in Enterprise Operations and Technology at our company. Company is in the midst of a number of exciting technology changes, including the adoption of Office 365: SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online and more.
- This role requires experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks primarily in Online as well as working with other Office 365 products such as Teams, OneDrive. You will be working with customers to implement forms, workflows and SharePoint site customizations. You will also be leading some Office 365 tasks and supporting the migration of SharePoint On-Premise content to SharePoint Online. This includes ongoing support.
- Solution Design and Development (33%)
- Interfacing with clients to identify business requirements, design and develop solutions and provide support
- Creating automated business solutions using SharePoint forms, Flow, PowerApps, Nintex workflow, and dashboards
- Designing, developing, configuring and deploying SharePoint Online applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management Creating PowerShell scripts to support migration as well as other tasks in SharePoint Online
- Software Lifecycle Management (33%)
- Supporting applications providing Level 3 support including bug fixes.
- Complying with department standards and industry best practices.
- Evaluating defects, investigating root causes and devising solutions.
- Working with Architecture, Engineering, Operations and other groups as appropriate throughout the development and deployment processes
- Team and Business Collaboration (33%)
- Escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate levels
- Working with the tech lead and senior developers for all development and solution opportunities with the business
- Working with the team and customers to design processes to meet business needs
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost-effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology and Governance and Best Practice guidelines
- 2+ years of experience with and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with developing SharePoint sites in SharePoint Online with out-of-the-box as well as custom features, including site collections, master pages, lists, custom lists and web parts
- Experience with developing business process workflows and forms solutions using Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
- Experience with UI, branding and responsive design standards
- Experience with development of custom applications using SPFX, ReactJS both in classic and modern SharePoint Online sites
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack