Data Loss Prevention (DLP) SME
Posted on Jul 6, 2022 by Globallogic UK&I
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) SME - Financial Services
GlobalLogic has a new role for a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) SME to develop and deliver solutions from scope to delivery, working within virtual teams in an agile environment for our global Financial Services Client. This role will be for an initial 3-6 months with scope to extend. This will be Inside IR35
Key Skills / what you will do:
- Excellent understanding of the cyber threat landscape
- Experience of strategic planning and delivery
- Experience utilising Risk Management frameworks
- Understanding of project management methods (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile)
- Applied knowledge of Cyber Security principles
- Participating in end to end stakeholder groups to improve the efficiency of future deliveries and processes
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Escalating pipeline issues to ensure that all impacts are kept to minimum
- Providing MI on the status of inflight activities and deliveries being undertaken
- Documenting Cyber Security Impact Assessments
- Ensuring new and changed services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including processes, SLAs, KPIs, resources and tooling in relation to service dependencies
- Acting as a gate keeper to ensure effective transfer to service teams in compliance with service dependencies and service readiness
Based across 14 countries, GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise - we help our clients imagine what's possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
At GlobalLogic, we have a phenomenal track record of successfully delivering ground-breaking Cloud & Digital Transformation programmes and we have an international reach working with a wide variety of projects and customers. Our approach enables companies "build the exceptional" and be fit for purpose in the 21st century.