Trainee Insolvency Administrator
Posted on Jul 4, 2022 by Begbies Traynor
We are a group of licenced Insolvency Practitioners in Exeter offering services to help companies with either rescue or closure options.
The successful candidate will have first class time management skills and the propensity to adapt to new tasks; in return we will give you the opportunity to develop your understanding of and training in accountancy and insolvency whilst gaining valuable experience in an exciting and challenging environment.
As a Trainee Insolvency Administrator you will enjoy a varied role including:
- Assisting with Corporate insolvency cases
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with cases
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Corresponding with creditors and other interested parties.
Candidates must have a degree and at least 2 A levels, and GCSE passes in Maths and English, be numerate, computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as an ability to learn new systems as required.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.