Web Design Architect
Posted on Jul 3, 2022 by Church International Ltd.
This is an exciting position working for an organisation in Brussels acting as a Web Design architect.
- Support (selected) projects with Web and Security architecture expertise and specific deliverables in order to define and apply the best architecture choices, which fit business purposes.
- Ensure the compliance of other architectures with the solution architectures:
- Responsibility for web infrastructure architecture and relevant security standards and DTD (Detailed Technical Design) documents in Features (Projects);
- Monitoring DTD and educating engineers to keep it up to date
- Interact with the development team in order to validate the DTD.
- Assist all participants in the understanding Architectural documents
- Contribution to promoting orderly approaches in the User Stories, Features, and in smaller requests: give guidance to all his counterparts.
- Contributes to the definition and maintenance of reference architectures.
- Use their knowledge of the business needs, the project needs, and of the context of existing infrastructure assets (Life Cycle, technology, market evolutions, overlap with other assets) in order to:
- Promote and communicate architectural references
- Give feedback to other Tribes, Squads, and Tribe Architects regarding usability and standardisation of the Middleware Web domain infrastructure.
- Bring his end-to-end view of the solutions and his technical expertise when needed, in collaboration with other architects, and experts.
- Detect savings opportunities and propose adequate and realistic actions.