Permanent Oracle Developer, Hybrid working
Posted on Jul 1, 2022 by NDK Consulting.co.uk Ltd
Oracle Developer Leading a team of 4 Contract Oracle Developers.
A Opportunity to work for a Prestigious Global bank in London covering a range of Oracle products and leading a team of 4 contract developers.Looking for a Oracle Developer with 10+ years in SQL,PL/SQL and Data Warehousing.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Design technical solutions to new/changes to existing software applications
- Code and unit test new and existing software applications
- Review coding and test software written by other members of the systems development team
- Maintain documentation relating to developed applications to aid future maintainability
- Assist in production support matters where necessary (eg when referred to development).
- Liaise with line management and others to determine work required to complete programming tasks
- Adhere to agreed programming standards
- Recommend changes to internal standards and/or procedures where appropriate.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good problem solver
- A structured and methodical approach, with good attention to detail
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Able to work to tight timescales, be commercially aware, and have the ability to work well within a team structure
- Ability to quickly react to situations whilst maintaining a high quality of work
- Self starter with a can do, will do attitude
- Oracle v10-12
- Data Warehousing
- Windows/Linux environments
- Microsoft Development
As a Oracle Developer you will be joining a project to work along side other Oracle developers being involved with other Oracle related projects that are in the pipe line.
Ideally you will be a Oracle Developer that can jump straight into the project head first and make an impact, any exp around trade finance will be a bonus.