C# Developer .Net Core - Hedge Fund
Posted on Jun 29, 2022 by Client Server
C# Developer London to £120k
C# Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net Core Kubernetes) Hybrid WfH . Are you a technologist seeking complex and interesting systems to apply your skills; continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a technology driven Hedge Fund.
As a C# Developer you'll join a multi-disciplinary business aligned product team responsible for high-value critical trading applications. You'll be building systems to manage large datasets which can process updates in real-time with high throughput and low latency; these systems are released with high frequency with technology choices that are continuously evolving.
You'll be an integral part of a talented Agile development team with exposure across the full technology stack but with a focus on backend C# .Net Core systems; you'll be working in Sprints and Pairing with colleagues who are passionate about code quality within a collaborative environment.
There's a remote interview process and you can work from home most of the time (3-4 days WfH a week if desired); otherwise you'll be based in fantastic offices in a vibrant area of North London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Strong C# serverside experience including multi-threading and .Net Core
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS, IaC, Terraform
- Good understanding of Event Streams and Event Sourcing (EventStore, Kafka, NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of high availability technologies and concepts
- Familiar with deployment automation and build environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
As a C# Developer / Software Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus significant bonus and benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this C# Developer / Software Engineer (C# .Net Core Kubernetes) opportunity.