Posted on Jun 28, 2022 by Verint
The Individual will be a part of the Global Dev Ops team, responsible for developing and optimizing processes and tooling used by engineering departments across Verint CES product lines. Participating in design, development and implementation of complex solutions using technologies such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins/Teamcity, GIT/SVN/Bitbucket, Virtualization and more.
- Facilitating proactive measures to ensure systems availability
- Maintenance of CICD tooling in line with engineering needs.
- Monitoring of production systems from availability/performance/stability point of view
- Participate in incident management remediation, lead and work to resolve ongoing related issues/crisis.
- Work closely with other peers, managers and team leaders within product house engineering.
- Working closely with global DevOps team on companywide goals and objectives.
- Manage individual workload and requests.
- Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of new CICD initiatives
- Identify, highlight and if possible resolve issues - otherwise escalate issues to senior team members.
- Report daily progress of your tasks to your manager.
- Provide appropriate and regular communication to all relevant parties.
- Provide regular updates about self-development and learning needs to mentor / line manager.
- 3+ years' experience in DevOps or relevant Development/Automation role.
- Knowledge of CICD tooling - Jenkins/TeamCity
- Strong scripting experience (Shell, Bash, Python, Powershell);
- Experience with a Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN, TFS)
- Experience managing Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with CM tooling (Ansible or Puppet)
- Virtualization knowledge (Cloud, ESXi, Hyper-V, Kubernetes, Docker)